Dagama Pereira Immigration Lawyers is a boutique law firm that focuses on providing fully Specialised and complex Immigration Law services to meet the needs of individuals and businesses from both the local and overseas markets.
Our office is located in the busy hub of Richmond in the Bridge Road precinct and San Jose California (Silicon Valley).
Glenn Joseph Pereira
- Associate Lawyer in Immigration & Tech Entrepreneurship.
- Registered with the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Registered to Practice – Federal Circuit Court of Australia, Federal court of Australia and High Court of Australia
- Registered as a Migration Agent with the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority Australia – 28 years.
- Tech Entrepreneur.
Valerie Dagama Pereira – Principal Lawyer
- Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law.
- Deputy Chair Law Council of Australia (Migration Steering Committee).
- 28 years of expertise in Australian Migration Law.
- Registered with the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Registered to Practice – Federal Circuit Court of Australia, Federal Court of Australia, High Court of Australia.
- Registered as a Migration Agent with the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority Australia.
- Nominated Best Lawyer in Immigration Law 2019.
- Nominated Best Lawyer in Immigration Law 2020.
- Nominated Lawyer of the year in Immigration Law in Melbourne 2020.
- Member of the Law Institute of Australia.
- Ex Chair of the Migration Law Committee, Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Law Institute of Victoria Migration Law Committee.
- Member of the Law Council of Australia’s Migration Law Committee Steering Committee – Federal Litigation and Dispute Resolution Section.
- Member of Administrative Law and Human Rights Committee.
- Past Deputy Chair Administrative Law and Human Rights Committee.
- Member of Accredited Specialisation (Immigration law) Education.
- Registered as a Foreign Legal Consultant with the State Bar of California.
Our team will provide credible and professional immigration law advice to enable our client to make an informed decision in respect of a visa application.
If your visa application has been refused or visa cancelled lodge an application for Merits Review to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal within the statutory time frame.
Lodge an application for Judicial Review with the Federal Circuit Court of Australia , Appeal with the Federal Court of Australia or High Court of Australia.
Global Talent Visa
The Global Talent Employer Sponsored program allows employers to sponsor overseas workers for highly-skilled niche positions that cannot be filled by Australian workers or through other standard visa programs.
Business Visas Global Talent Visa
Business people can apply for a visa to conduct short business visits, establish or manage a new or existing business in Australia. We assess a potential applicant on his/her business ownership and management history to ascertain whether the applicant is likely eligible in applying for one of these subclasses.
Skilled GSM Visas
Australia is a great place to live and work, offering lifestyle and employment opportunities. We offer individuals on Skill Assessment, Expression of Interest, EOI invitation and visa applications.
Work Visas Regional Visas
Australia temporary or permanent work visas enables an employer to sponsor overseas to stay and work in Australia. We assist employers with sub-class 482: sponsorship, nomination and visa applications; Nomination and visas applications for permanent visas.
With the introduction of the new temporary regional visa – sub-class 491/494 and the permanent regional visa – 191 (Nov 2022) to attract overseas applicants and International students, we offer expertise to both potential visa applicants and regional employers.
Family stream migration is an important part of Australia Migration Programme. Partner visas both onshore and offshore, Parent visa both temporary and permanent, Visitor sponsored visa.
Student Visas & Compliance Issues
We assist current students in renewing their student visas in Australia. We also assist in responding to Notices of Intention to Consider Cancellation of a student visa.
We advise on Australian Consumer Law. We also advise Tech Start-ups on setting up, complying with the law and launching their start-up into the USA.
What People Are Saying
They are very experienced, reliable and helpful and provide good guidance.I strongly recommend their service to anyone who is looking for an immigration agent. They are the best.👍
I highly recommend Dagama Pereira Associates. After multiple failed attempts and an exhausting search for clarity and guidance regarding visa application questions, I was finally provided with the answers I needed thanks to Valerie.
Valerie is very good at what she does and I enjoyed working with her. She was kind, professional, knowledgeable, quick to respond, and hard working. If I didn't seek Valerie's help I would not have known I had made a mistake on my previously lodged visa application. It could have cost me my entire trip! Luckily, with Valerie's expertise and help I was able to get things corrected just in time for my trip. I am so grateful for her time and dedication in helping me fulfill my lifelong dream of visiting Australia.
Very helpful and detail oriented. Make themselves available whenever you need.
Valerie knows immigration and she is astute at navigating through the steps and conversations necessary to get the job done. Her years of experience and specific relationships within the systems of international travel are unmatched in my opinion. Valerie went beyond my expectations as a professional and was excellent and timely with regards to communicating to all parties involved. I was truly fortunate to have found her and would recommend her highly to anyone needing the inside track with representation to Australian Immigration Law.
I thank God that He helped me finding these people in my difficult time. Valerie and her team is very competent, professional and genuine. Thorough yet concise while being extremely knowledgeable, they know what to do and how to do in the best possible way.
Highly recommended if you are in trouble!
Grateful to Valerie, Glenn and Melanie. God bless you all!.